Friday, March 30, 2007

Our Week

We didn't go anywhere for spring break, but we had a fun time. A couple of days, we just hung out at home and rode bikes, played jump rope and basketball. Emily was quite impressed that I could beat her at "Around the World" in basketball. She was even more impressed that her old mom remembered some neat jump rope tricks...AND could actually STILL jump rope!! haha
I also finally made the time to scrapbook a little this week! The girls and I spent most of one day during spring break scrapbooking together. I had to stop a lot and help the girls with their pages, so I only got 3 pages completed, but it felt SO good to play with my papers and embellies!! LOL
I have some fun pictures from the week and will post as soon as I get the computer drive repaired/replaced (so frustrating!).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...