Friday, March 19, 2010

M.A.X.

Just took this photo of Mr. Max a few minutes ago. We are so blessed to have this little guy in our family! He is a true joy. He is one smart cookie too...and can already spell his name! I realize that it's only 3 letters, but he can also pick them out of the letters on the fridge. :-) His two favorite words right now are "Why NOT?". LOL He is fully potty-trained now as well (& he did it all on his own btw, because I gave up after only a week!). :-)

Yes, I definitely need to change the picture in my blog header!

3 comments:

kenziekylanmom said...

Claire is growing up and is looking so much older now! She's so beautiful and what a cute fairy.

Debbie said...

Oh my goodness!!! He is just too cute!! All grown up, our babies are gone!!! Makes me sad but glad!!!

Sun-Kissed Scholars said...

So sweet!
(Wish my little man would potty train himself!!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...