Monday, August 23, 2010

She Sews!

In an effort to keep Claire away from the tv screen and be more productive with her time during the summer, I decided to teach her to sew. Her first project is a quilt! We went to the quilt store and Claire spent a good bit of time choosing just the right fabrics (greens, pinks & oranges). I bought a smaller sewing machine that has a speed limit on the foot pedal, and just let her go. She has been doing great, and hopes to have her quilt finished soon. (I'll post pics of her project when completed.)

2 comments:

Missi said...

That's "sew" cool. I wish I could sew, but I'd probably just sew scrapbook paper for layouts & cards :)

Glenda McMath said...

You ARE inspiring!

And apparently we have the same taste in music! Woo hoo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...