Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Project 365 - A Week's Worth

OK, who was I kidding anyway...I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up with the photo a day thing. I've tried it before and failed, but I guess I was just hoping....
Thought I'd try posting a week's worth of photos at a time and see if I can keep up with that. :-)

Pics are: Valentine's Day goodies; the poor dog was forced to wear a v-day dress; baby shower for the teacher; Miss C enjoying candy and then LOVING the green stains; more sweet treats; Miss C's valentine box; and my newest quilt project finally finished (this is only my 2nd quilt, but I'm so stinkin' proud of it! LOL)













3 comments:

Wendy said...

All of the pictures are great! Your girls are so lovely and funny!

The strawberry and M& M treats have my mouth watering-- Recipes??

My favorite one, though, is the quilt!! Beautiful job!! I lo--ove themed quilts.

Jill and Rick said...

Looks like your Valentine's week was filled with fun and sweets!

& your quilt looks great!

Jill

Unknown said...

Love the green tongue! :)

Does your hubby still have a job? I heard from another friend out there that WM let another 200 go last week. Ugh. All we know is that the freeze is on until at least the first of April. Hubby has interviewed out here but then told that position was on hold too. That story is getting old quick. LOL

Hope all is well. We did manage to get out and enjoy the high 70 degree weather yesterday. At least it's been nice here!

Oh, I bought a Cricut Expression on Ebay. I love it!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...