Thursday, July 22, 2010

Swim Parties R Us

Two more swim parties last week! Emily hosted five friends from school on Tuesday. The girls all seemed to have a great time. I was again honored to be able to photograph them (anyone with teenagers knows they aren't always willing subjects). ;-) When I began uploading pics, I had more than 50 pictures of them! Whew! I'm only posting a couple here though. ;-)


**+++**

On Thursday, we had several girls from the church youth group over, as well as a younger sibling. The youth group is getting ready for camp, so the girls decided to make matching tie-dye shirts. Having never done tie-dye before, I watched a YouTube video and we then set out to make swirly shirts. I think they all turned out great, and the girls will look cute in them! (photos to come later since Emily has them on her camera).

Hard work calls for more swimming, so that's where everyone ended up while they waited for the dye to "set".

1 comment:

Missi said...

I really like the photo of the girls laying down w/ their feet up. So cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...