Saturday, July 31, 2010

Youth Camp


Emily returned on Friday from church youth camp. In her words, camp week was "amazing" and "something we'll never forget". She took over 100 photos (good girl...trained her right!), and I'm posting some here. We heard that Chris Tomlin was performing during the evening worship services at camp, so we decided to surprise Emily with...our family! lol We drove to Branson on Thursday and first did a bit of shopping at the outlet mall. We hit a few good sales and made quite a haul for back-to-school. Randy had to practically drag me out of the Coach store (but in my defense, they *did* have a 20% off sale! LOL). Yeah, I know that isn't much of a discount in that store so I ended up being practical, put the purses down and walked out empty handed. :-) In the evening, I dropped Randy and Allyson off near the convention center so they could attend the camp worship service. The other two kiddos and I headed out for dinner and then back to the hotel and just vegged for awhile (with blizzards from DQ!). On Friday, we hit a couple more stores and then enjoyed a quick lunch @ Red Lobster before heading home (in time to meet the youth group buses). It was a quickie trip, but was still nice to get away for awhile.

The girls got matching airbrush tattoos! :-)


One way to remember the bible verses

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a lovely family. I enjoyed visiting your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...