Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dog Show

We attended our first ever dog show last weekend! One of Randy's employees raises and shows beagles (anyone remember a beagle named Uno?). There just happened to be a local show, so we went out to show our support (& pet a few dogs!). I must say it was quite fun! Some of the dog people are SO serious though. I think if my dog won a ribbon, I'd be skipping and smiling, but they all just took the ribbon and walked away quietly. I have NO place for a beagle, but if she would have allowed it, I would have brought her beagle home with me. He was the sweetest!
Claire found several dogs she wanted to "buy". Of course she wants the little dogs with long hair (meaning shed, shed, shed). After much begging, I told Claire that she could save her money and we'd then talk about it. She only needs about $1000 more in her savings! LOL She promised to train her dog like the ladies in the show did....hmmm, might not be a bad idea to help some of Claire's impulsiveness? I'll have to think about this some more...

1 comment:

Jill and Rick said...

psssst, Claire. You can get a big, loveable, smart, amazingly soft goldendoodle that doesn't shed!

just an idea, . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...