Thursday, October 14, 2010

Gotcha Day Pottery

During Claire's gotcha day, all of the kiddos painted a piece of pottery (most chose a doggie figurine). Since we had to wait around while they painted, I decided to play a little too (otherwise, I would have been wanting to "help" Claire with her painting! lol). I chose a simple plate (the store didn't have one w/o handles). As the kids finished their pottery, I had them dip their fingertips into paint and make a flower. The girls each chose the color of paint and the location of their flower. I love the finished product - a wonderful keepsake from gotcha day!
And...one of the families was kind enough to share photos of the kids with their pottery (my camera battery died so I had no pics!).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...