Thursday, February 17, 2011

Scrapbook Layouts

I'm making a real effort this year to get more caught up on the thousands of photos I've taken.  I have a room full of scrapbooking supplies, and my goal is to finally USE some of the things I've accumulated.  I'm working on pics from 2004, so there is quite a lot of catching up to be done!  I'm not into the detailed layouts of years past...I just need simple layouts to GET THEM DONE!

Chicken pox layout - my poor baby looked awful with the pox!


Tie & Tie Again - Allyson learned to tie her shoes in kindergarten (she's now in jr. high!).


1 comment:

Just Wedeminute said...

Cute layouts, I'm jealous! I haven't scrapbooked in soooooo long it's ridiculous. Can't wait to get this house sold and into the new one so I can get back on track!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...