Monday, January 26, 2009

Catching Up

Just a quick recap of our latest happenings....


Last week, all three of the girls received news that they made the 2nd quarter Honor Roll. Claire was so excited that she was finally in a grade where they give certificates (& a coupon to Taco Bell). The photo is horrible as Claire and the teacher were standing in front of a window, and the room was crowded with parents...so this was the best I could get.

Emily and Allyson's classes just gave out certificates to the students during school. An assembly for parents will be held near the end of the year.

On Thursday while big sisters were at piano practice, Claire and I walked to the old bridge nearby. I had my camera with me, so I grabbed the opportunity for a few shots.


During the Sunday evening church service, Randy was ordained as a new deacon in our church. I didn't take my camera with me to the service (I know, I know...can't believe it myself!), so I made him pose with his official certificate when we got home. He had already changed out of his suit by the time I made it home, but was nice enough to put his shirt/jacket (minus the tie) back on for the photo. :-)

3 comments:

Jill and Rick said...

Looks like your whole family had a special week! Congrats to all!

Jill

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Gorgeous pics on the bridge!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous bridge pics!!! Congrats to everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...