Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pocket Calendars

EDITED: This should have read "inexpensive gifts"...not expensive!! LOL

My calendar

I've been playing with my digi scrapping a little lately. I helped Allyson make a calendar for Emily's Christmas gift, and then decided I wanted a calendar for myself. :-) I also made one for my sil Kim. These were super easy as they are templates from Shabby Princess - all we had to do was drag and drop our photos, print it, and glue to a store-bought calendar (which usually cost under $3). They make great, inexpensive gifts. If any of my friends/family (you know who you are! LOL) want a calendar, just email a few pics to me, and I'll get it printed and delivered to you. :-) Of course, yours will print at 300 dpi - these pics are sized smaller for the blog.
This is the calendar Allyson made for Emily.
This was for my sil.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

That's a great idea!! I may go the old-fashioned route and just scrapbook the pictures, buttons, etc on the calender. :-) I'm always out of ink!

Thanks for the idea. I'll have to go have a look at Kim's now. :-)

Unknown said...

What a GREAT idea!!! I think I will make one for my mom for her birthday!!

I posted an update on the job situation on my blog. Long story short, MAYBE MARCH???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...