Saturday, January 24, 2009

Help one of China's Children Return...

Instead of posting our own adoption raffle, I would like direct every one's attention to THIS BLOG. Kennedy is a 13-year-old girl who is raising money so she can return to China for a birth land tour. Her orphanage is having a big 20 year celebration, and sent her an invitation for the event. Kennedy isn't trying to raise enough money for her entire family to go on this trip....just enough for her and one parent to attend.
Please take a moment to check out her blog and help if you feel lead to do so. It makes my heart happy that this child is working so hard for this...a trip of a lifetime. I'm off to make my donation to her fund now.
Thanks in advance! :-)

1 comment:

Dee said...

What a great cause to support. I'll check it out!

Thanks for stopping by to "visit" Annabelle. We just adore her already. It sounds like it will be your turn again very soon! Best wishes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...