Sunday, August 23, 2009

Feeling the need to take a bloggy break for awhile. Just have a lot going on and am trying to process (survive) it all. Don't really want to write about fun things the kids are doing when I'm not feeling particularly "fun" sometimes...just seems wrong somehow.

There are times when I just need to step back and review my life and how I should be living it - this is one of those times. Please don't judge me.....just pray.
Am also thinking of going on private status with the blog if/when I do return.

Will try to continue checking in on everyone else's blogs, but probably won't be as frequent.
Take care folks!
~LJ

5 comments:

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

No problem! We all need breaks in our lives from time to time!

Tina said...

I fully understand. Praying for you!

Wendy said...

Take your time. It'll all still be here when you're ready. :-)

Enjoy the rest of your week. After tomorrow, the weather should start cooling way down.

Glenda McMath said...

Lois
I will be praying for you! I myself have had a difficult year and can relate! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lois,
I'm in the same state as you. I finally decided that I needed to go private to really share what I wanted to share...plus just felt like I needed to do that...Hard to explain...;) If you do decide you are going private, let me know..would love to keep up...I'm trying to see if I have your email address to send you an invitation to mine...Get some rest...It is hard work being the mother of four active kids...I'm with you GIRL...
Love,
Deb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...