Thursday, March 17, 2011

Shamrocks and Music Notes

I am really enjoying making cookies...I think I have a new hobby! lol  My kids are loving it too.  I think Emily has eaten several dozen all by herself!  Every day after school, she asks if I made any cookies during the day.  I practically have to hide the cookies from her! ;-)

In honor of St. Patrick's day, I made a batch of shamrock cookies and tried a lemon flavoring this time...yum!  (We *had* to do a taste test you know!)


Claire's school choir had a party to celebrate their final performance for the year, so I made some music note/treble clef cookies for them.  The school colors are green/white, thus the color of the notes. ;-) 

1 comment:

Just Wedeminute said...

Kenzie and I have been into cookie making and decorating too! It's fun but kinda addictive...LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...