Thursday, May 15, 2008

China Earthquake

I'm sure everyone is aware of the horrible earthquake in China. Such a sad, sad thing. It just breaks my heart to hear of the loss of life in this tragedy.
If you are interested in helping in the recovery efforts, I would love to offer a suggestion. Half the Sky is an organization that is already established in China to help the orphanages. They are getting daily updates on the damage, as well as current needs of the orphanages. You can go to their website (here) to read the updates. Should you choose to make a donation, you can click on the button on their website. Also, if you happen to be an employee of Ford Motors, your donation will be matched by your company!! (Note: I am NOT affiliated with this agency in any way...I just appreciate all they do for the orphanages.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...