Thursday, May 22, 2008

North to Alaska!



Randy went to Alaska last week on business (poor guy!). I was more than a little bummed that I wasn't able to go along as well. :-( I have a "secret obsession" with the Discovery show "Deadliest Catch"...and would have LOVED to visit Dutch Harbor, and to see the crab boats. OK, so my secret is out...but surely I'm not the only woman who likes this show..right?
Randy did have some down time, and was able to get a few pictures for us. Check out the price of watermelons!

The Alaska pipeline....much smaller than I pictured in my mind.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Lois,
We LOVE Deadliest Catch. We record it every week and faithfully watch it. Our oldest daughter loves the amount of money they are paid and has joked that she would love to go work on a boat, she wouldn't last 10 minutes and she knows that!! Ha ha!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...