Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Month of May

I think the month of May is quickly becoming my least favorite month of the year.:-( While I love the fact that May means the end of school is near, I dislike all of the "busy-ness" that comes during the month. We have SOOOO much going on this month: children's choir performance at church, field trips, school choir performances, field trips, piano recitals, field trips, school band tryouts, book fairs, school plays, fun and field day, an eye surgery for dh, dentist appointments x4, orthodontist appointments, doctor appointments x2, lab work dates, oh and another field trip or two thrown in for good measure. I'm sure there are a few other things on the calendar as well, but I've just forgotten them. :-(
No wonder I'm so tired. :-O
OK, enough complaining....headed off to video a school performance now. whoosh!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...