Friday, February 29, 2008

Mmm, Mmm, Good


Our Staff Appreciation Committee at school provides a lunch for the teachers once a month. This month, instead of the usual themed lunch, it was a breakfast, and today was the day. I wanted to sign up for muffins, but that was taken...so I was asked to bring 2 dozen "homemade" breakfast pastries. Not thinking, I said yes, then realized that I don't make pastries a lot...muffins yes, but not pastries. I ended up trying a new recipe I found online, and was pleased with the outcome. I made a few extra so my guinea pigs (family) could try them. The results of the "test" was a thumbs up and a "pinkie promise to make these again" from the girls!! I guess they were a success. :-)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Please share, they look YUMMY!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...