Friday, February 1, 2008

Sick


Poor Allyson started feeling a bit yucky late Sunday night. She woke up Monday morning with a fever and sore throat, so she missed school. She seemed to be feeling a little better on Tuesday morning, but still had a low fever, so she missed another day of school. I tried getting her into the doctor on Tuesday, but couldn't get in until Wednesday. I knew Allyson wasn't feeling well, so had her sleep with me...there was lots of coughing, so neither of us slept well. I woke up at 3:30 and could tell Ally was really hot, so checked her temp...it was 104. By the time we made it to the doctor's office at 8:00, her temp had only gone down to 102.7. Diagnosis was the flu...yuck!
While she was home sick, Allyson did lots of resting on the couch. I think Freckles and Jazzy approved of her being home - they got in lots of snuggle time.

1 comment:

Jill and Rick said...

Just found your blog (through your comment on mine) I'm enjoying seeing all the girls' pics. I see that you guys got hit with the flu too - our Ashlie is now fighting it as well. Bleh on inneffective flu shots this year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...