Wednesday, May 13, 2009

:-(

Still no travel approval from China today. :-( Apparently, delays for TA's and referrals are due to the swine flu outbreak. Honestly, I am so tired of reading about the flu -- can't believe I'm actually writing about it myself, but all the hype is affecting me. I know this is all beyond my control though. Maybe the delays are just G*d's way of helping me to get in better shape for the trip. :-) Maybe I still have time to sign up for the Biggest Loser show.
Alright, alright! Enough of my pity party. I need to stop crying in my soup. Back to regularly scheduled programming.........
ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I hope you get your TA and soon...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...