Monday, May 18, 2009

Video

My first try at uploading video from the little flip camera to the blog. (blogger's video processing time is taking forever btw) You may have to stop the music from my playlist at the bottom of the blog in order to hear the video.
The quality isn't great, but I'm hoping this works! My first try is a short clip of Miss C's solo performance in the 2nd grade play (back in December). She played the part of Freddie the frog - a young frog trying to find her place in the great big pond....

Now if I can just figure out how to get the video from the camera to a disk so I can save it forever I'll be happy. I'm on the search for a small video camera to take to China...so if anyone has recommendations, please let me know. :-) We just use the flip camera as a "play" video camera because it's a good size to carry in my purse, but I'd like some good videos of Max's gotcha day (if we EVER get travel approval!).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...